With nearly 25 years leadership experience, Tash brings a solid background in community development, and a track record of achieving results, with care and compassion for others.
Tash is the Executive Director of the Alberta Network of Public Housing Agencies (ANPHA), the industry association for affordable housing in Alberta. Her executive experience spans multiple sectors, including senior roles with the Edmonton Public School District, St. Albert Housing Society, Alzheimer’s Society of Alberta and NWT, Imperial Oil, and Alberta Women Entrepreneurs. Early in her career, Tash led and transformed a social enterprise in rural Alberta to support the local women’s emergency shelter, and won awards for her results.
Tash began her post-secondary studies with the University of Ottawa, and completed her Master’s of Business Administration specializing in Executive Management at Royal Roads University. She holds Certified Executive Coach and Certified Risk Manager designations, and has completed the Queen’s Strategy and Strategic Analytics programs. Tash is also trained in evaluating Social Return on Investment (SROI) using international methodologies.
Tash's governance experience includes appointments at the national, provincial and local levels. Her volunteer experience includes Habitat for Humanity, Junior Achievement, and Children's Wish Foundation.
Tash is happily married for 24 years to Mike, an Edmonton Police Member, and the proud mom of 20 year-old daughter, Ashley. Tash is also a local artisan and owner of Resin8 Designs, and sells her works at the St. Albert Farmers Market.
- Inaugural Executive Director, Alberta Network of Public Housing Agencies (current)
- Executive Director, St. Albert Housing Society
- Chief of Staff and Strategy, NorQuest College
- Director, Strategic Services, City of St. Albert
- Director, Strategic Services and Governance, Edmonton Public School Board
- Provincial Director, Community Development, Alzheimer Society of Alberta and NWT
- Business Consultant + Regional Service Manager, Alberta Women Entrepreneurs
- Community Affairs Advisor, Imperial Oil
- Principal and management consultant, Leadership Services (since 1999)
- MBA, with specialization in executive management
- Certified Canadian Risk Management designation
- Certified Executive Coach designation
- Canadian Association of Management Consultants (CMC) Program
- Qualified Social Return on Investment practitioner (SROI)
- Queen’s School of Business, Strategy and Strategic Analytics Programs
- Vice-President, Board of Directors, Canadian Housing and Renewal Association
- Board of Governors, Alberta Real Estate Foundation
- Provincial Affordable Housing Strategy Steering Committee
- Board of Directors, St. Albert Victim Services
- Vendor at St. Albert Farmer's Market - Resin8 Designs
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement